25 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20001
Relations Programs actively monitor and address actions by
the Congress, including the those relating to the Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, RCRA,
Superfund, and OSHA.
- Regulatory Initiatives are enacted to assist the EPA and other Federal agencies in rulemaking regarding environmental, safety, and health issues.
- Quarterly Statistical Reports are prepared on the production, distribution, and inventory levels of foundry coke, furnace coke, other industrial coke, and breeze; and on the quantity and quality of tar produced and sold.
- Safety Statistical Reports record injury/illness rates for coke producers and tar distillers. The Max Eward Safety Award is presented annually to the coke plant with the best safety record in the industry.
- Benchmarking Reports are prepared on various items, including wages, heatlh-care benefits, fringe benefits, workers' compensation, and energy utilization.
- Coke Capacities Surveys document the total production capabilities of foundry and furnace coke plants in the U.S.
- Semiannual ACCCI Meetings provide members with updated market information, and with opportunities to discuss industry issues and network with their colleagues.
Metallurgical Coke Producers
- Tar Distillers
- Metallurgical Coal Producers
- Sales Agents/Brokers
- Chemical Producers/Processors
- Industry Suppliers
- Associate/Academic Individuals
2013 MEMBERSHIP DUES SCHEDULE
Based on 2012 Production
< 30,000,000 gallons: $ 3,000
30,000,000 to 75,000,000 gallons: $ 5,000
>75,000,000 gallons: $20,000
Metallurgical Coal Producers
Based on 2012 sales:
<100,000 tons or under 10,000,000 gallons: $ 2,300;
> 100,000 tons or 10,000,000 gallons: $ 4,600
Other Industry Suppliers
Associate/Academic Members (Individuals of Member Companies)
Membership dues are prorated annually.
CLICK HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
This page last updated
June 17, 2013